Twin-Otter Specialist - Maldives
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and recommending improvements on the maintenance practices of twin otter aircraft
- Provide expertise in trouble shooting airframe, electrical and engine related snags.
- Provide assistance for the revision, implementation and definition of procedures, processes and standards
- Assist in the evaluation of defects, snags, occurrences and improving the reliability of the fleet.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Proven work experience with Twin-Otter aircraft
- Should have experience working in FAA, EASA or TC approved maintenance organisation
- Preferably with a B1 EASA licence
- Proficiency in the English Language (written and spoken)
The selected candidate will be entitled for an attractive salary package, Accommodation, Excellent working environment, Comprehensive Insurance, Vacation as per regulations, Annual leave, Air Tickets, Training and Career advancement…..
Please submit your Application Letter with CV and two non-related references by clicking on the 'Apply' button
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified