Ryanair Polish Roadshow (Warsaw & Katowice)
Due to the upcoming opportunities in Ryanair, we will be holding a roadshow in Poland!
The dates & times are as follows:
- Wed 13th September near to Warsaw Chopin at Hotel Poleczki- 3 sessions 11:30/14:30/17:00
- Thurs 14th September in Katowice DeSilva Inn - 3 sessions 10:00/14:00/17:00
If you or anyone you may know is interested in attending please let me know & feel free to share. We are recruiting Type & Non Type rated captains & Type rated FO’s offering a huge selection of bases and a competitive package.
To Confirm your attendance please send over your CV.
What’s on offer?
- Outstanding Earnings Potential (including guaranteed min. hours for contractors).
- The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern.
- No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance.
- Unrivalled career progression – 180 new aircraft and new bases create significant opportunities for promotion to Captain, LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc.
- Job security – permanent and contract positions available in one of the most successful airlines in the world.
- New modern fleet – our fleet consists entirely of next generation Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five years.
- Great basing opportunities across the network.
Minimum requirements for Type Rated Captains:
- 3,500 hours total flying time.
- Minimum of 2,000 hours on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW with an established airline, cargo operator, private operator or military transport.
- Rated 737 Captains must have a minimum of 500 hours PIC on the B737-300 to 900 series. and Non 737 rated applicants must have 800 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine jet aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg. (No PIC hours on Turboprop aircraft shall be considered)..
Minimum requirements for NTR Captains:
- Minimum 3,500 hours total flying time
- Minimum of 2,000 hours on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW with an established airline.
- Minimum of 800 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine jet aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg. (No PIC hours on Turboprop aircraft shall be considered).
Minimum requirements for First Officers:
- 1,500 hours total flying time.
- 1,000 hours on CS 25 Type aircraft with an established airline.
- 737 Rated applicants must have 800 hours on the B737-300 to 900 series.
Minimum requirements for all applicants:
- A current Jet licence
- Valid JAR-FCL or an EU National Licence.
- Valid EU / EEA Passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU.
- JAA ATPL.
- JAA Class 1 Medical.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).