ATR72-500 Type Rated Instructors Vietnam Airlines
ATR72-500 | Type Rated Instructor | Vietnam Airlines
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Vietnam Airlines, are now accepting applications from ATR72-500 TRI for a 5 year contract term with Vietnam Airlines, based in Vietnam.
Contract Term: 5 years, renewable
Location/Base: Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Ref #: 969
Aircraft Type: ATR72-500
Rank: Type Rated Instructor
ATR72-500 Vietnam Airlines Minimum Requirements:
- 3,500 Total Flight Hours
- 1,500 Total PIC Hours
- 500 PIC Hours on ATR42/72
- Last PIC flight on ATR42/72 within the last 12 months at date of start of assignment
- Valid OPC
- Under 63 years of age for men and 58 for women (due to Vietnamese labour law)
- ICAO ATPL and International Flight Experience
- Currently working as a TRI on type for a minimum of 2 years. Must be able to provide an ATR72 TRI certificate from your CAA (if not on licence).
- Minimum height - 165 cm tall for men and 160 cm for women.
20th September in Ho Chi Minh City and Bangkok
Annual fee increase of 2% from the completion of 3 - 10 years’ service. Excellent contract terms & commuting! Standard roster pattern of 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off, with other patterns available on request. FOC tickets for rotation travel on the Vietnam Airlines network. World class medical insurance provided at no cost to you. Superior, on-call pilot support on the ground in Vietnam.
Register with Rishworth Aviation to be kept up-to-date with our latest pilot jobs.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to register https://www.rishworthaviation.com/register-simple.aspx