On behalf of our world-renowned client, AeroProfessional are currently seeking an Aircraft Fitter.
In summary, the position will require you to be fully conversant with Part M regulations and Part 145. You must have extensive experience working within FTO environment and knowledge of Part M and working within a Part M organisation. The requirement for an Aircraft Fitter, will be reporting to the Maintenance Manager / Chief Engineer.
This a fantastic opportunity to work for a global brand with a highly competitive remuneration package.
If you feel you meet the requirements listed below and have the right to live and work in the UK then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- Extensive experience working within FTO environment and knowledge of Part M and working within a Part M organisation. Working with maintenance programs and LAMP Schedules etc
- Time served apprenticeship and relevant qualifications preferred
- Working with maintenance programs and LAMP Schedules etc. To be conversant with Part M regulations and Part 145
- Demonstrates ability to fault find in all disciplines, work through solutions to meet timely deadlines. Shows a willingness to learn, listen and be flexible in their approach to work
- Demonstrate commitment to manage a given workload within fixed deadlines, working to tight deadlines to ensure serviceability of the fleet
- Essential experience working with piston engine general aviation aircraft, with the Piper PA34 series and Cessna single engine series Aircraft would be advantageous