Client Relationship Manager
AeroProfessional is looking for a Client Relationship Manager to be based in Farnborough, United Kingdom. This is a fabulous opportunity for the right candidate with aviation and financial experience to provide outstanding service to the companies clients.
This position offers an excellent package with benefits and the opportunity to use your initiative and build up your client base and relationships.
The mission of the Client Relationship Manager is to have primary responsibility for aspects of client relationships within his or her assigned territory, with the exception of client matters managed by the Technical Services Team. The Client Relationship Manager consistently strives to provide outstanding service to clients, responding promptly to concerns and proactively seeking to anticipate needs. This position requires excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as outstanding people skills.
Please be in touch with us if you have the necessary experience and qualifications.
- Fluency in speaking, reading and writing in German?
- Proved record working with demanding clients?
- Experience in the aviation and financial industry?
- Problem solving abilities?
- Highly organised and thrive in a fast-paced environment?
- Hard worker, not a clock watcher?