- Full Time
CAE Parc Aviaiton are proud to announce they are now accepting applicants for the position of ‘Senior Planner’. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a renowned airline, based in Sweden.
The main purpose of the position is to ensure maintenance is planned in an airworthy, safe and economical condition under restriction of the requirements imposed through regulations European Aviation according EASA Part-M, Part 145 and EU Ops.
- Describe the main activities and expected results
- Deliver all Planning tasks related to Continuing Airworthiness as defined in CAME and CAME-P within own and other areas within CAMO.
- Perform quality assurance of work packages prepared by team members.
- Support organization with special competence within the planning to continuously improve and deliver on process, technical and financial business targets, and support identification and delivery of break through targets.
- Develop knowledge and skill levels of team members by providing support, coaching and direction.
- Participate in and lead activities and projects within own and other functional areas, and with suppliers.
- Represent CAMO internally and externally with manufacturers, suppliers and authorities.
- Support the Team Manager with his responsibilities, acting, where possible, as second line and redundancy for specific areas of responsibility.
Managerial Responsibility :
- The Senior Planner act on behalf of the Maintenance Planning Manager for assigned duties and responsibilities including mandate to direct, follow-up and quality assure deliveries of the team members.
- The Senior Planner has no leadership responsibility but is a highly qualified specialist within their area of responsibility
- The Senior Planner is a highly capable expert, with special Planning competence, but also within management of activities and projects, leading to extensive need for internal and external communication and collaboration, e.g. Net work, Internal and External Maintenance organisations.
- University degree in aviation studies or other background from the aviation industry.
- Additional education within business administration is desirable.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience within the aviation industry, related to continuing airworthiness or aircraft maintenance planning activities.
- Proven experience working with planning processes, projects/initiatives related to optimization, development or business change leading to a cost reduction and/or quality improvement.
- Practical experience of working with MMIS, preferably AMOS at expert level.
The person should have excellent knowledge/skills of:
- EASA Part M and Ops regulations.
- Safety management and quality systems.
- The operations management procedures (OMS) and continuing airworthiness management exposition (CAME).
- Relevant sample of aircraft and/or engine types.
- Business understanding and analysis at a tactical level.
- Practical application of lean tools.
- Contract and supplier management.
- Budget processes, cost control and saving programs.
- English, written and orally fluent.
- Project management.
- MS Office.
- AMOS at expert level
As a person:
- Likes to be intellectually and personally challenged.
- A strong desire to improve our competitive position and to contribute to transformation to a cost effective airline.
- Able to lead and inspire people to deliver high quality of work.
- A belief that collaboration with people within own and other organizational units is the key to delivering tangible and lasting results.
- Dynamic, outgoing and high degree of drive.
- Pedagogic mindset with excellent communication skills.
- Creative and analytical mindset.
Should you meet the above criteria and wish to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply straight away with your CV. If you meet our requirements we will be in contact.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £100,000 or more Aerospace Engineering jobs in Sweden
- Permanent £100,000 or more Electronic and Electrical Engineering jobs in Sweden
- Permanent £100,000 or more Avionics Engineer jobs in Sweden
- Permanent £100,000 or more Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul jobs in Sweden
- Permanent £100,000 or more Planning Engineer jobs in Sweden