A320 Captain for Loong Air
Minimum requirements are as follows:
- 500 hours’ PIC time on A320
- Total time 3000 hours
- Valid ATP license with no limitations, valid passport, Class A Medical
- Maximum age 55. CAAC license holders will be considered up to age 57.
- ICAO English level 4 certification
- Last flight on type within 12 months
Loong Air will offer 4 scheduling options for A320 Captains:
(All amounts are net of tax):
Option A (Live in China) – 45 days off per year: $25,833 per month
Option B – Commuting 6 weeks on/2 weeks off (or 92 days of flexible leave): $23,667/mo
Option C – Commuting 6 weeks on/3 weeks off (or 122 days of flexible leave): $22,083/mo
Option D – Commuting 4 weeks on/4 weeks off: $17,666 per month
Includes base salary, allowances and annual bonus
NEW! Interview Allowance. Once you are hired, and register at the Loong office for training, Loong Air will pay you $400 for the number of days you were in China for the screening process. For example, if you spent a total of 10 days in China for screening, you will receive $4000 upon successfully reporting for training and registering at the Loong office.