B767 Captain Asiana Airlines
B767 | CAPTAIN | Asiana Airlines
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Asiana Airlines are now accepting B767 applications from B767 Captains on a 3-year renewable contract with Asiana Airlines based in Seoul, South Korea.
B767 Asiana Airlines Contract
Presently they have an urgent requirement for B767 Captains offering very attractive terms and conditions:
This 3 years renewable contract is suitable to B767 Captains who have flown within the last 12 months.
Contract Term: 3 years, renewable up to age 65
Location/Base: Seoul, Korea
Ref #: 177
Aircraft Type: B767
B767 Asiana Airlines
B767 Minimum Requirements
- PIC time: 500 + hours on B767
- Total Time: 5000 + hours
- Last PIC flight on B767 within 12 months (may be negotiable)
- Currently under 64 years at date of joining (Note: This age at date of joining may only be available for a limited time)
- Minimum of 4 years as First Officer (can be non-consecutive)
- No more than 3 changes in airlines within the last 5 years (certain exceptions may be accepted)
* Re contract term
If joining between age 57 and 59, your initial contract is until your 60th birthday. Your contract can then be renewed to age 65.
If joining between age 60 and 62, your initial contract is until your 63rd birthday. Your contract can then be renewed to age 65.
If joining between age 63 and 64, your contract is until your 65th birthday.
You will be provided with excellent remuneration, accommodation and tickets.
Register with Rishworth Aviation to be kept up-to-date with our latest pilot jobs.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to register https://rishworthaviation.com/account/register
* Watch Our Latest Video - Pilot Life in South Korea - Flying for Asiana Airlines http://ow.ly/PRSGM *