A330 First Officer NTR| Korean Air- (2017 Interviews)
A330 | FIRST OFFICERS NTR | KOREAN AIR
Rishworth Aviation is now seeking A330 First Officers NTR on behalf of our client Korean Air for the placement of A330 NTR First Officers on a 5 years renewable contract with Korean Air based worldwide.
A330 Korean Airlines Contract
Contract Term: 5 years, renewable
Rank: A330 NTR First Officers
A330 KOREAN AIR
- 500 + FO Hours on A319/A320/A321/A340
- 1,000 + Total Multi Crew Jet Hours
- 2,000 + Total Flight Hours
- Under 45 years of age at date of joining
- Holds ATPL and have completed at least Secondary School or holds CPL and a Tertiary Degree/Diploma - minimum of 2 years
- Flown on applicable aircrafts as FO within 6 months OR within 12 months if currently flying on any Multi Crew Jet Aircraft. (At date of starting contract).
- No more than 3 changes in Airline within the last 5 years.
Upcoming Screening Dates for 2017:
- 11 – 15 December (Cut off for Applications: 4 October 2017)
- Increased rates at renewal of contract
- 11 consecutive days off at home each month (9 days off + 2 annual leave days) + an additional 2-3 travel days
- Flights on Korean Air’s extensive network for monthly days off and other travel benefits
- 5 Star accommodation while in Seoul and excellent layover accommodation at all other bases
- Rishworth Aviation offers the leading insurances in the market, with both global Medical insurance and Loss of Income policies at excellent group rates
Register with Rishworth Aviation to be kept up-to-date with our latest pilot jobs.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to register https://www.rishworthaviation.com/register-simple.aspx