A320 A321 LTC TRI TRE | Vietnam Airlines
A320 A321 | LTC TRI TRE | Vietnam
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Vietnam Airlines are now accepting applications from A320/A321 LTC/TRI/TRE for a 5 year contract term based in Vietnam.
A320 A321 LTC TRI TRE offering very attractive terms and conditions:
Contract Term: 5 years, renewable
Aircraft Type: A320/A321
A320 A321 Vietnam Airlines Minimum Requirements
- 3,500 Total Flight Hours
- 1,500 Total PIC Hours on commercial aircraft and 500 Total PIC Hours on A320/A321
- Valid OPC on A320
- Last PIC flight on A320/A321 within the last 12 months at date of start of assignment
- Minimum height - 165 cm tall for men and 160 cm for women
- Under 63 years of age for men and 58 for women (due to Vietnamese labour law)
- ICAO ATPL and International Flight Experience
- Currently working as a LTC/TRI/TRE on type for 2 years. Must be able to provide an A320 TRI/TRE certificate from your CAA (if not on licence)
29th and 30th September in Ho Chi Minh City.
3rd and 10th October in Ho Chi Minh City
Annual fee increase of 2% from the completion of 3 - 10 years’ service. Commuting roster pattern of 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off, with other patterns available on request. FOC tickets for rotation travel on the Vietnam Airlines network. World class medical insurance provided at no cost to you. Superior, on-call pilot support on the ground in Vietnam.
Register with Rishworth Aviation to be kept up-to-date with our latest pilot jobs.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to register https://www.rishworthaviation.com/register-simple.aspx