SENIOR INSTRUCTOR PILOT - F16
Role & Responsibility :
Responsible for all aspects of Pilot tactical operations instruction to include, but not limited to, academics, briefings, flight operations, syllabus management and evaluation of trainees. Conduct individual student assessments on a routine and regular basis against the training objectives identified in the syllabus to ensure the existence of a safe and comprehensive training/upgrade program.
As a Senior Instructor Pilot, provide executive level advice, guidance, and support to the Company Aviation Directorate and provide support to the Customer in the UAE
Facilitate communication within the PAT and maintain communication lines with the military PM.
Ensure the CEO, COO and Director remain informed on the progress of all projects for the specific aircraft type through the Operations Manager/Program Manager/Project Manager.
- Actual combat/combat support experience (preferred).
- Weapons School Graduate (preferred).
- Graduate of a formal military aircraft-specific Flight Instructor Course.
- Graduate of a formal military aircraft-specific Tactical/Formation Airdrop course of instruction.
- At least seven years of professional experience as a Senior Instructor Pilot.
Apply for SENIOR INSTRUCTOR PILOT - F16
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly