Commercial Assistant - VIP Jet Maintenance
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a VIP Jet Maintenance Organisation to source a Commercial Assistant on a permanent basis for their facilities based in Oxford.
This is predominately an Oxford based position, but may include occasional support at other group sites. The role provides day to day liaison with our clients customers and in conjunction with the Base Maintenance Manager and Deputy Base Maintenance Manager, is responsible for the following:
• Following agreed commercial processes and procedures and with close day to day liaison with the Base Maintenance Manager and / or the Deputy Base Maintenance Manager – Oxford
• Receiving all customer requests for work
• Generating Estimates through liaison with the Purchasing Department to ensure costs for shipping and services are agreed.
• Internal approval of estimates prior to transmission and liaison with the customer to secure agreement.
• Ensure invoices raised are passed to the Commercial Finance Department to generate final invoice from information provided.
• Prompt generation of Contract Change Orders as required for each Work Order. Transmission and liaison with Customers to secure soonest agreement, in order to prevent disruption to works in progress.
• Generate and utilise menu pricing for aircraft tasks and for individual Customers with bespoke terms of business.
• Generation and upkeep of reports and registers of progress, relating to the commercial process as required
• Accurate and methodical maintaining of commercial records including emails and computerised files.
• Liaise with Base Maintenance Manager and/or his deputy at regular planning meetings for the organisation of all future work and scheduling.
• Monitoring the commercial process and making recommendations to the Commercial Manager of potential changes to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the commercial process.
• Highlight and action any warranty coverage and aircraft programme coverage, both prior to and during maintenance inputs.
• Assist with the production of Maintenance Agreements for third party maintenance
• Any other reasonable duties commensurate with the position.
• The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organisational skills gained from dealing with customers on a regular basis.
• Experience of generating estimates and an understanding of the billing and invoicing process from an aviation, engineering or commercial environment is a distinct advantage.
• Experience of the Bombardier or Hawker or Cessna business Jet aircraft product range is a distinct advantage
• Ability to use MS word/Excel is essential, additional training will be provided on our in-house systems.
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Senior Recruiter Ashley Ewen, please phone +44(0)1483332000.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.