ESI – Electrical Systems Installation Engineer (f/m) Ref. 2017_752
For our customer, an international management consultancy and provider of innovative engineering solutions based in Hamburg (Germany), we are looking for suitable candidates for a Work Package position starting immediately for the following position: ESI – Electrical Systems Installation Engineer (f/m) Ref. 2017_752
- Integration design of avionics and electrical systems in general aviation aircraft and generation of wiring diagrams, wire routing schematics and other required type design data needed.
- Responsible for creation of wire harness installation drawings.
- Provide engineering support for new avionics /electrical system installation and trouble shooting.
- Assist in the development of documentation for new electrical system installations and coordinate with project leads, certification leads and installation technicians as needed to complete assigned tasks.
- Will work alongside mechanical systems, structures and interior design functional groups to ensure the wire harness design integrates seamlessly within the entire aircraft system.
- Responsible for completing tasks according to engineering development schedule.
- Read/review vendor installation documents and guarantee all instructions are incorporated correctly during installation.
- Education in Electrical / Aeronautical Engineering
- Relevent experience on Aircrafts Electrical Systems is important
- Airbus Single Aisle experience is important with knowledge of airbus practices and methods
- Knowledge of ATA53 Design of sheet metal parts and milled parts is important
- ATA92, ATA928 & 929, ATA 923
- Software tools knowledge: Catia V5 and VPM,TAKSY, ZAMIZ, GESY/ELSY, CCD / DVO Browser, CLDB, SAP, DELMIA, MFB Tool, ADB, TDD, SIDP
- Fluent English is must and intermediate German language skills is an added advantage
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer? Do you want to become a part of our team? Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!