Mechanical Systems Installation Engineer (f/m) Ref. 2017_751
For our customer, an international management consultancy and provider of innovative engineering solutions based in Hamburg (Germany), we are looking for suitable candidates for a Work Package position starting immediately for the following position: Mechanical Systems Installation Engineer (f/m) Ref. 2017_751
- Carry out analysis of client/customer requirements/technical specifications of aircraft mechanical equipment, components and systems and ensuring their successful integration onto aircraft.
- Understand structural requirements for system installation and produce system installation drawings
- Produce system compliance verification, test and commissioning documents
- Resolve system failure and underperformance problems
- Attend project meetings, supplying specialist knowledge of mechanical systems
- Conform to and maintain processes and procedures to ensure continued adherence to regulatory requirements
- Support the provision of timely design solutions meeting customer and regulatory requirements
- Education in Aeronautical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Previous work experience on installation of Mechanical Systems of Aircraft e.g hydraulic power, ventilation, air-conditioning systems, potable and grey water systems, oxygen systems etc.
- Experience on ATA21, ATA25.8, ATA29, ATA38, ATA35 is a must.
- Single Aisle Experience is desirable.
- Experience on Airbus design practices (AP, AM’s)
- Software tools knowledge (CCD, 2D DRW, VPM, TAKSY, ZAMIZ, CATIA V5 (Part modeling, Assembly, Gerative Shape Design, Tubing and Piping Module), SAP, Delmia, GESY / ELSY, CLDB)
- Fluent in English and Intermediate German would be added advantage
Are you interested in our company and the benefits we offer? Do you want to become a part of our team? Take the chance to get the world's best ticket for your global career and send your application!