Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a well-established VIP Operation to source a Finance Manager on a permanent basis located in Madrid.
The Finance Manager is responsible for providing financial advice enabling the organization to make sound business decisions with minim financial implications. You will contribute to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing all financial tasks for the organization with clear budgetary planning for short and long term company profits.
Key job responsibilities
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Develop, implement, and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met including Charitable Status, With holding Payments (CPP, EI), Income Tax, Goods and Services Tax
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with the Board's Audit Committee and the external auditors as necessary
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, and petty cash
- Reconcile bank and investment accounts
- Chartered Accountant, Certified General Accountant, or Certified Management Accountant designation is an asset
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent from an accredited college
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Finance would be advantageous
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Fluent in Spanish and English is essential
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in related field, including at least 5 years of managerial experience.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Knowledge of federal and provincial legislation affecting charities
- Knowledge of provincial legislation
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant, Ashley Ewen please phone 01483397386
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.