Business Development Manager - Cargo
Zenon Aviation is delighted to be recruiting an all-round Business Development Manager on behalf of an exciting and expanding Cargo operation based in the south of England.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- The candidate will be able to both contribute in the strategic direction and achievement of the company’s commercial development goals but also be able to exemplify excellent team-management skills.
- Manage a team of Business Development professionals and to meet established KPIs
- Identify, plan and execute targeting strategies to introduce new customer business
- Recruitment of other sales staff to the department based on continued organic growth
- Successfully network and engage with both internal and external stakeholders to promote the vision of the organisation and the department’s role in increasing new business streams
- To be a key deliverer or player of a targeted master sales plan for the whole department
Qualifications & Skills:
- Extensive previous experience of airline, air-charter or air-freight sales and business development would be highly desirable
- Demonstrable network of contacts within the industry
- Proven ability to manage teams for sales performance
- Experience of recruiting sales staff
- Experience of external marketing and sales campaigns
- Experience of CRM systems and customer relationship (CRM) technology
- Major foreign language skills desirable
- Independent, creative, lateral thinker with a strong team-work ethic and excellent professional sales demeanour
- Multi-cultural understanding and sensitivity
- Core sense of integrity and high ethical values
- Self-motivated personality
- Teamwork orientated
- High personal standards
- A wide sense of industry and external factors in business
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest, offering a competitive expatriate salary and benefits package coupled with accommodation, could you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please phone +44 (0) 1483397385.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.