Technical Records Administrator
Zenon Aviation is pleased to be recruiting on behalf of an established aviation organization with one of the UK’s leading corporate maintenance facilities, to source a Technical Records Administrator for a permanent position based in the East Midlands.
The objective of this role is to provide support to maintain the continued airworthiness of the aircraft in accordance with the national authorities’ requirements.
• Clearance and updating of logbooks.
• Records archiving.
• Compiling of monthly reports.
• Technical library management; control, storage and distribution.
• Hours and cycles tracking.
• Assisting the Deputy Continuing Airworthiness Manager on the preparation of aircraft handovers.
• Previous Experience within the Aviation Industry or a technical records department would be advantageous.
• Document, storage and filling system and software background
• MS Office experience is essential
• Previous exposure to EASA regulations would be extremely advantageous.
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send the following to email@example.com
• Colour copy of Passport
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please call 01483 397385.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.