Zenon Aviation have been commissioned by one of the world’s largest providers of training to the civil and military markets to source a Sales Executive on a permanent basis for their UK HQ in South East UK.
• Competitive Salary
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Life Insurance
• Medical Insurance
• Health Scheme
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Responsible for generating new business in line with the targets and objectives set
• Book new client training events comparing and evaluating course prerequisites with client qualifications, course availability and document the client’s expectations clearly to Training Services through accurate and proper registration of training
• Respond to client inquiries in a prompt and professional manner
• Diarising recurrent training events and following up to ensure fulfilment
• Up-sell ancillary training courses that add value to overall client training
• Negotiate pricing agreements with clients and make contract/pricing decisions based on set guidelines
• Monitor client training events through to completion and provide customer service
• Clearly communicate payment terms to clients and assist in collection of payments
• Proactively ensure fulfilment of the Company sales strategy and targets
• Be motivated and ensure priority focus on key targets and personal drive toward exceeding those goals weekly/monthly/quarterly
• Prospecting for new clients as required
• Exceed client expectations through superior service, communication, and account follow up
• Directly coordinate training commitments with Training Services Department to provide a training solution for clients
• Monitor training events through fruition and provide customer service as required
• Foster a seamless positive teamwork environment to ensure our sales organisation provides total client satisfaction. Provide backup for team members as needed and when required
• Supporting other members of the team when required
• Achieving sales targets and provided from time to time
• Maximising course participation
• Responsible for ensuring accurate client data is entered into Sales Force and Gemini
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to be adaptable and flexible with the capacity to accept change
• Demonstrated problem solving skills and the willingness to participate in process improvement projects
• Must be able to multi-task and prioritise daily workload
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Fluent Mandarin Language are preferable but not essential
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone 01483 332000
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly