Interim Director of Ground Operations
Zenon Aviation is pleased to be supporting a very well-established independent provider of ground handling services in their search for an experienced Interim Ground Operations Director.
Based at one of the company’s flagship operations within Central Europe, the successful candidate must have proven experience and expertise within the Ramp, Dispatch and Operational Planning areas within Ground Operations and have previously been responsible for implementing strategic changes and ensuring operational excellence :-
• Competitive Salary
• Accommodation and Local Transportation Provided
• Flights provided on commencement and completion of contact
• Fantastic Location
• Proven experience in the delivery and implementation of all Airport Services policies and procedures with a prime focus on Passenger Handling, Ramp Operations, Dispatch and Operational Planning areas.
• Commercial Airline sector expertise with the ability to ensure the delivery of operational excellence for well over 100 plus aircraft movements per day.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Proven ability in managing large teams to achieve optimal efficiency
• Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
• Fluency in the Dutch or French Language is preferred but not essential
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone 01483 332000
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.