VVIP B777 Captains
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a prestigious VVIP operator to source a B777 Captain on a permanent basis for their high calibre client based in the Middle East.
• Competitive salary and per diem
• Excellent rotation of 7 weeks on, 4 weeks off
• You would be paid on your months off
• 4* hotel accommodation provided (bed and breakfast with wifi and laundry service)
• High level VVIP client
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Valid ATPL
• You must hold a current B777 type rating
• Minimum 6000 total hours
• Minimum 2000 hours PIC on aircraft over 50 tons
• Minimum 500 total PIC hours
• Your last flight must be in the past 6 months
• Any ATPL is accepted, as you would be required to convert your licence
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our pilots is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Rachel Fry please phone +441483 397387.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.