B1 Licensed AOG Engineer - Beech KA 200 Series
Zenon are currently searching for a B1 Licensed AOG Engineer with type rating or experience on the Beech KA 200 Series for an opportunity with a maintenance operation based in Scotland.
The B1 Licensed Engineer AOG Engineer (B1 AOG) –is a certifying Licensed Engineer position. The B1 AOG must hold a valid unrestricted EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License with a minimum of Beechcraft KA200 series type rating.
The B1 AOG must also be prepared to work flexibly as part of a team, not only in Scotland , but as an integral part of the to our clients group and as such must have strong communication, organisation and leadership skills.
Main Responsibilities include:
• Be ready and available when on call to respond promptly to aircraft requiring attendance.
• Working irregular hour’s day or night.
• Respond when on call to engineering enquiries from air crew.
• Carry out scheduled maintenance as required outside of Base Maintenance.
• On working days where other cover exists, to support Base Maintenance activity on site.
• Travel to, and work at, other bases for short periods of time as required.
• Compliance with Maintenance Organisation Exposition and published processes and procedures
• Ensuring that Health and Safety procedures, processes are observed at all times.
• Ensuring that their day to day housekeeping is kept to a high standard
• Comply with all procedures listed in the current Staff Company Handbook
Hours: 10 on 4 off shift providing on call engineering cover – Please note this is flexible and will be discussed in full at interview stage
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to work within a progressive company to become a valued member of the management team. This successful candidate must also be prepared to work flexibly as part of a team and willing to travel to other areas of the UK depending work requirements.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity to work on recurring contracts with this facility please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on +44 (0)1483 332000
• Copy of CV
• Copy of Licence
• Colour copy of Passport
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
All applications will be handled in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for B1 Licensed AOG Engineer - Beech KA 200 Series
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly