CRJ Maintenance Instructor
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a well-established and successful MRO to source an experienced B1 and/or B2 CRJ900 Maintenance Instructor for an on-going long term contract in support of their training activities at their facilities based in Europe.
• Competitive Daily Rate
• Accommodation Provided
• Flights Provided
• Local Transportation Provided
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• To deliver both theoretical classroom based and practical training courses on the CRJ type aircraft.
• To produce and maintain all relevant course material including manuals to ensure compliance with the relevant authorities.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• EASA B1 and/or B2 License Holder
• CRJ 900 TR
• Proven experience of producing the relevant manuals and training documentation to ensure the delivery of the course.
• Excellent in use of Microsoft Office suite software
• Methodical and organised with an meticulous attention to detail
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please call 01483 332000.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.