Operations Control/Dispatch Manager
AeroProfessional are pleased to be recruiting for the position of Operations Control/Dispatch Manager for one of our world-renowned clients.
The purpose of the role is to provide the tactical and strategic leadership, management, planning and development of the Dispatch Department. This will include ensuring compliance with relevant NAA legislations & continuous improvement of processes to reduce errors and assure operational output to the required standard.
If you come from a strong aviation management background and meet the minimum requirements below then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at Aeroprofessional.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Managing Department performance to ensure company standards and expectations are understood & met, including oversight of, & involvement in (where appropriate), induction, probation, performance reviews & formal disciplinary procedures, as necessary
- Managing resource levels including - Overseeing resource planning and implementation to ensure that shift patterns and structures are appropriate & team resources are optimised and sufficient to meet operational demand within budgetary constraints
- Identifying training & development requirements at department, team & individual levels &, in conjunction with HR & Team Leaders, develop costed training plans for approval & overseeing implementation once approved
- Ensuring effective department communication channels are in place so that: all policies and procedures, both administrative and technical, are known to & understood by all staff. Dispatch teams know of all Dispatch process changes & amendments (temporary or permanent)
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of Dispatch requirements and Safety Management Systems
- Leading change management in a project or process related context
Apply for Operations Control/Dispatch Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly