Defects Control and Reliability Engineer
New Airline Based in Dublin, Ireland
Scandinavian Airlines Ireland Ltd
Position - Defects Control and Reliability Engineer
Location - Dublin Ireland
This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of something brand new, and board an innovative start-up Airline based in Dublin, Ireland. Scandinavian Airlines Ireland aims to position itself as a leading modern carrier, and will be at the forefront of innovation and technology with a fleet of A320neo's.
The company is looking to build a forward thinking and progressive team comprised of highly motivated, innovative and entrepreneurial individuals.
In order to realize this, we are seeking to recruit professionals with a 'can-do' attitude possessing the ability to think outside of the box when required.
You possess the following skills and attributes:
- You are enthusiastic and demonstrate high standards of aviation maintenance and safe operating practices.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, demonstrating genuine passion for innovation
- Fully conversant and literate with quality system and AMOS maintenance management system
- Very good IT skills
- Knowledge and experience of CAME and maintenance methods
- You have a creative and analytical mind
- You possess the ability to take ideas from concept to reality
Position Summary Overview
The Defects Control and Reliability Engineer liaises with the sub-contracted CAMO defects control and reliability engineer to ensure that all re-occurring defects that affect or could affect continuing airworthiness and reliability are identified and rectified.
Experience & Qualifications
- Practical experience in the application of aviation maintenance standards and safe operating practices.
- An aeronautical degree or aircraft maintenance technician qualification (EASA Part 66 Licence) with additional training acceptable to the authority
- Proven relevant work experience in the subject or similar role
- Have received initial Fuel Tank Safety, Human Factors and EWIS training.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Excellent IT and systems skills
- Ability to analyse and decide a course of action in a timely manner
Formal education is less relevant and takes second place to your professional attitude and experience.
We welcome your application!
DO NOT delay, we expect a significant amount of interest in this position and we are looking to move quickly to fill this critical role.
For further information, please contact Vaida Visinskaite at CAE Parc Aviation