A320 Captain | Non-Rated | Porto | Improved Terms
| Non-Type rated A320 Captain | Porto | Improved Terms
Improved Terms with up to 20pc loyalty bonus!
Non-Type rated A320 Captain required to be based in Porto!
We are advertising this position on behalf of our client easyJet.
What's in it for you? - Improved Terms!
- No upfront type rating cost
- €140K+ On-target earnings (from Jan 2018)
- Progressive annual bonus - up to 20pc of annual salary
- Base Freeze - now just 3 years!
- Life insurance and loss of licence included
- 24 guaranteed fixed days off annually
- Flexible Roster with minimum of 132 days off per annum of which 24 guaranteed days off are bookable
- Additional payment if annual roster achieves less than 138 days off
- 25 leave days per year with industry leading "easyJet WRAP DAY SYSTEM" (easyJet WRAP DAY SYSTEM delivering days off before and after annual selected leave)
- 5/4 roster subject to availability
- Winter Part time subject to availability
Minimum Requirements Direct Entry Captain:
- Currently operating as a commercial passenger Captain on aircraft above 30 Tonnes MTOW
- Minimum 4,000 total flying hours
- Minimum 2,000 total PIC hours (of which 1,000 PIC are on aircraft above 30 Tonnes MTOW)
- Low-visibility Cat III-qualified
- UK EASA Licence (or must be converted to UK EASA prior to starting employment)
- UK EASA Class 1 unrestricted medical (If medical records are not held by the UK CAA, applicants must be willing and able to transfer medical records to UK to permit the issue of a UK issued EASA license)
- Minimum ICAO Level 5 English with requirement to achieve Level 6 within six months of employment
- Right to live and work in Europe with unrestricted access across the EasyJet network.