Flight Dispatcher / Operations Controller
5 days left
- Full Time
Flight Dispatcher / Operation Controller
On behalf of our long-standing client, a leading global business aviation organisation, we are searching for a Flight Dispatcher / Operation Controller to join their team located in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
You would be joining a company that recognises that employees are their greatest asset and attracting excellent people, with the right skills, knowledge and experience will enable them to be the market leader in aviation.
- Operational management (including flight monitoring, maintaining watch of worldwide traffic flow and planning accordingly, making critical game changing decisions operationally and informing personnel accordingly)
- Trip setup (including entering flights into Flightware, setting up all services for the flight, crew scheduling and safeguarding compliance)
- Dispatch flights (global IFR/VFR, short range and ultra-long rage EROPS / ETOPS flight planning in compliance with multiple worldwide AOC’s, flight safety and flight planning laws)
- Liaising externally with Owners, personal aids, Points of Contact, National Aviation Authorities – Globally and worldwide, VIP Service agents and security teams.
- Hold a valid Dispatch License
- Breadth of experience of working in a Dispatch department
- Complete knowledge of regulations and requirements
- Willingness to work to objectives set by the Head of Dispatch and/or Post Holders Ground Ops EJ ME and EJ UK particularly with regard to compliance with the approved Fight Dispatch Manual.
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either based in Cambridge or are willing to relocate then please contact Amelia Smith for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or e-mail your CV to email@example.com.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.
Apply for Flight Dispatcher / Operations Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Permanent £25,000 - £29,999 Aviation and Airlines jobs in United Kingdom
- Permanent £25,000 - £29,999 Airport and Ground Staff jobs in United Kingdom
- Permanent £25,000 - £29,999 Load Control Officer jobs in United Kingdom
- Permanent £25,000 - £29,999 Air Traffic Control jobs in United Kingdom
- Permanent £25,000 - £29,999 Flight Operations jobs in United Kingdom