Chief Financial Officer
5 days left
- Full Time
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
On behalf of our reputable client, a leading flight management service provider, we are searching for a Chief Financial Officer to join the business in Malta on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for an experienced financial officer (CFO) to provide both operational and programmatic support, as well as, being the financial spokesperson and supervising the finance unit.
It essential that the Chief Financial Officer has experience in assisting Senior members of staff on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs and the securing of new funding.
- Direct overall planning process for the finance operation and provide strategic advice
- Review and establish an appropriate finance team to support the operation.
- Prepare business plans and other investment decision models as required.
- Develop all financial modelling for the purposes of annual budgeting, debt and equity capital raisin.
- Oversee and/or prepare financial reports to all applicable units.
- Oversee annual review of insurance coverage in order to ensure appropriate coverage for the company
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial services
- BA in Accounting / Finance essential, CPA and MA in Business / Finance preferred
- A proven track record of rising bank finance from Private Equity
- Previous experience at CFO level in an organization of a similar size and entrepreneurial style
- Demonstrated ability to raise capital, particularly in businesses that rely on access to debt capital
- Ability to adapt to dynamic environment; proven change agent
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in Malta or are willing to relocate, then please contact Amelia Smith on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 for an initial confidential conversation or send your CV to email@example.com.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.
Apply for Chief Financial Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Permanent £70,000 - £99,999 Aviation and Airlines jobs in Europe
- Permanent £70,000 - £99,999 Business Services jobs in Europe
- Permanent £70,000 - £99,999 Finance jobs in Europe
- Permanent £70,000 - £99,999 Marketing Strategy and Development jobs in Europe
- Permanent £70,000 - £99,999 Public Affairs jobs in Europe