B757/767 First Officer - Air Astana
On behalf of our new client, Air Astana, we are currently seeking qualified and experienced B757 First Officers. This 3-year renewable contract offers excellent terms and conditions including competitive monthly payment, 6 On, 2 off roster patterns, accommodation and ground transportation also provided. Air Astana is currently operating a fleet of 31 aircraft, they are currently expanding their fleet to around 60 aircraft in the next 4 years. This requirement is ongoing, we are seeking suitable experienced candidates that would be available for immediate screening with start dates in June/July
- Total Time more than 1,500 hours
- At least 500 hours’ time on type
- At least 500 hours’ time on multiengine multi-crew aircraft
- Hold a current ATPL with current B757/B767 type rating
- Last flight on B757/B767 must ideally be within the last 3 months
- Last sim check must be within 12 months of joining.
- Current ICAO Class 1 Medical
- ICAO Level 4 English or higher
- No history of accident or incident
- Under 43 years of age on date of commencement.
Non-type rated First Officers with a minimum of 1,000 and no hours on type will be considered, but the focus is for type rated First Officers.
Should you meet the above qualifications and wish to receive further information please forward a copy of your latest CV to Recruit@spectrumaviation.aero at Spectrum Aviation Personnel and we look forward to providing you with more details.
Apply for B757/767 First Officer - Air Astana
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly