A320 Captain|EU Commuting|October Screening
7 days left
- Full Time
CAE Parc Aviation on behalf of our client Small Planet Airlines are seeking A320 Captains for their KTW, GDN, CDG, LCA, PAD bases
The commuting option of 20/10 is available in the Katowice and Gdansk bases.
Education: EASA licence, A320 type rating.
Experience: 3000 BH in total; 1000BH as captain; 500BH as captain on A320.
Languages: ICAO English Level 4
Additional: Valid Medical Class 1. Valid English ICAO proficiency check, (at least level4), no criminal record
- Date of last flight on type within the last 3 years
- Popular EU destinations
- One year fixed term contract which will run until 31/12/2017 for the Gdansk and Katowice base, the Larnaca base until 31/10/2017 with option to extend pending satisfactory performance.
- Fort he Paderborn base a permanent contract is offered.
- Bonus is calculated so that 100 EUR is paid for every planned block hour that exceeds 85 block hours per month.
- Daily allowance is paid per one hotel stay outside designated base
Screening cost refunded up-to €500 once the candidate joins the airline.
For a chance to join one of the upcoming assessments in October, please contact Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org or +35318161722
Apply for A320 Captain|EU Commuting|October Screening
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly