Revenue Management Analyst
CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting applications for the role of Revenue Management Analyst based in Malta.
Our client requires the expertise of an experienced Revenue Analyst with a proven track record and experience working within the Aviation industry.
Responsibilities will include:
- Standard Revenue Management Analysis
- Analysis of bookings, demand and seasonality
- Route Cost Analysis, Variables and Fixed Cost Calculations
- Design, create and automate reporting tools
- Quantitative analysis
- Forecasting and implementation of recommendations
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role within the Aviation industry
- Third level degree in a quantitative discipline; Maths, Statistics or Similar
- Experience using predictive modelling
Willingness to relocate to Malta as this is a permanent position and must be able to live and work in the EU.
Our client offers a market related package together with development opportunities.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for interview or click "Apply"
Apply for Revenue Management Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Permanent £100,000 or more Aerospace Engineering jobs in Malta
- Permanent £100,000 or more Defence jobs in Malta
- Permanent £100,000 or more Numerical Control Planner jobs in Malta
- Permanent £100,000 or more General Engineering Technology jobs in Malta
- Permanent £100,000 or more Modelling and Simulation Scientist jobs in Malta