Manual Machinist / Lather Operator - Van Nuys, California
TARCG - The Aviation Recruitment & Consultant Group | Aviation Recruitment Run By Aviation Professionals!
TARCG are proud to feature a new opportunity for an internationally recognised OEM. On behalf of RepairTech we are now sourcing a number of Manual Machinists to join their USA team in California.
If you have an eye for detail and are eager to use your expertise within the aviation industry then this opportunity could be for you.
Duties will include using lathes and machinist tools and equipment to support RepairTech’s operations.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- 7+ years experience as a machinist
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills IS A MUST
- Competent and proficient with geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T)
- Machine closely held tolerances on a manual lathe
- Grind closely held tolerances on a manual grinder
- Must be a USA citizen
- Ideally live within 5-10 Miles from Van Nuys, California, 91406
- Experience working in an MRO, OEM Workshop environment
- Aviation experience
What We Offer:
Our client believes employees should feel rewarded, valued and engaged so in addition to a competitive salary we offer
- 40 hrs/ week
- $18.00 – $22.00 Per / Hr
- Permanent position
- Annual Leave plus bank holidays
If you think you are ready to take on a new challenge and can meet the requirements above APPLY NOW FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
More jobs like this
- Permanent $50,000 - $59,999 Aerospace Engineering jobs in Van Nuys
- Permanent $50,000 - $59,999 Electronic and Electrical Engineering jobs in Van Nuys
- Permanent $50,000 - $59,999 Engineering Product Lifecycle Management jobs in Van Nuys
- Permanent $50,000 - $59,999 Engineering Training jobs in Van Nuys
- Permanent $50,000 - $59,999 Flight Engineering jobs in Van Nuys