AeroProfessional is looking for Flight Advisors to be based with a fantastic company based in St Albans, Hertfordshire.
As part of a global expansion, the company is looking for Flight Advisors to join their dynamic Flight Team
You will be the 'mission control' in their high tech business. This is a varied role that will, at time, carry large amounts of responsibility. The core of the job will be communication with clients, both online and offline and co-ordinating aircraft movements with registered aircraft operators.
- Fluent in English + second language (French/German/Spanish).
- Deep knowledge and passion for aircraft is essential.
- Flexible and Team Player.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Polished phone and written skills.
- Office based, Attention to Detail, Negotiation Skills
Apply for Flight Advisors
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly