Technical Service Coordinator
Zenon are currently searching for a Technical Service Coordinator on behalf of a successful maintenance repair organization in the South of England.
Reporting directly to and supporting the Continued Airworthiness Manager (CAM), the Technical Service Coordinator is an integral contributor to the continued airworthiness team. This role ensures provision of continued airworthiness activities to meet regulatory requirements, support owner/operator, and liaise effectively with appointed 145 organizations.
• Good working knowledge of EASA Part M / 145 regulations and its application to monitoring Continued Airworthiness. (CAW)
• Comprehension and assessment OEM and regulatory data as relates to CAW and its application to an aircraft maintenance programs and records review. (AD, SB, etc)
• Self-motivating individual able to plan, prioritize and meet deadlines in an efficient manner
• Good working knowledge of company processes, procedures and expositions/manuals relevant to the completion of work packs and continued airworthiness.
• Developed analytical and investigative skills, maintaining accuracy and output
• Effective written verbal communicator, pro-active team member
• MS office intermediate level practitioner
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to work within a progressive company to become a valued member of the team. This successful candidate must also be prepared to work flexibly as part of a team to apply for this fantastic opportunity to work please send your CV to email@example.com or call the office on +44 (0)1483 332000
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
All applications will be handled in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Technical Service Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly