We are delighted to be working alongside our client to recruit an NDT Specialist to be based in Switzerland.
The NDT Specialist should feel comfortable in a dynamic environment and be open to new procedures and training. Individuals should show themselves committed and team-able.
- Performing NDT tests ultrasound and / or thermography on composite OR perform NDT tests using MT and PT methods
- Creation of documentation for detail and / or assemblies in parts inspection, intermediate and final inspections.
- Support in the production of composite components and assemblies
- Check all finished products using checklists, test instructions or ATP / ATR
- Willingness to take over subprojects and their responsibility
- Accomplish administrative tasks to meet the requirements of aviation
- Maintenance of equipment and tools
- NDT EN 4179 or NAS410 Level II to UT and / or TT - further methods desired
- Several years of professional experience, desirable in aviation or hydraulics
- Fluency in German and English
- SAP knowledge of advantage
- Quickly understand complex processes and technologies
Only Swiss and EU citizens (Schengen) or applicants with a valid work permit can be considered for this opportunity.
For more information on how to apply for the position please contact Amelia Smith +44 (0) 1256 368 500, or alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.