We are delighted to be working alongside our client to recruit a Strategic Purchaser based in Switzerland.
Our client provides a dynamic environment and requires a committed, team spirited individual who is forthcoming with new ideas.
As Strategic Purchaser you should have an excellent level of communication with both internal and external bodies, be keen to assume responsibility and with a good level of assertiveness. A level-headed personality is a must, as is perseverance to ensure that you can keep an overview of every situation, even during hectic times. Experience in Helicopters a distinct advantage.
- Define, implement and lead the global supply strategy
- Identify and realise cost reduction potentials
- Negotiate and define the supplier contracts and lead the yearly reviews
- Support internal and external audits
- Support other project teams in the launch of new products
- Bachelor or University degree in mechanical or industrial engineering
- Relevant work experience in purchasing of technical systems
- Experience of SAP, Windows and Office systems and reporting
- Advanced skills in driving results, negotiation, problem solving, project management and team building
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and German
For more information on how to apply for the position please contact Emma Race +44 (0) 1256 368 500, or alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.
Apply for Strategic Purchaser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly