CAE Parc Aviation are presently accepting applications for the role of Technical Librarian on a permanent direct contract with our client airline based in Ireland.
Job Title: Technical Librarian
Reports to: Technical Services Manager
Department: Technical Services Department
- The compilation and revision of all necessary Technical and Operations documentation in accordance with the requirements of EASA (Part M / Air Ops), Irish Aviation Authority and any other applicable legislation.
- Assisting the Technical Services Manager or Director of Flight Operations when delegated and briefed in the preparation and dissemination of any additional supporting documentation required for aircraft operations.
- The overall control of the revision procedures and the revision registers for Company Operations and other relevant manuals.
- Understand and practice the principles of the Company Safety Management System.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experienced in the control of airline technical and operational documentation in a regulated environment.
More jobs like this
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Aviation and Airlines jobs in Ireland
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Aerospace Engineering jobs in Ireland
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Product Support jobs in Ireland
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Technical Publications jobs in Ireland
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Business Services jobs in Ireland