CAE Parc Aviation has been partnered with an external client to recruit for LR-31A Captain to join the world-class executive aircraft management, private jet charter, corporate jet sales, corporate jet maintenance, and FBO services.
Position: LR-31A Captain
Main Base: Allegheny County Airport (AGC)
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Time in Type: Current in any PIC type rating (Prefer LR-31A type rating)
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements
- ATP (required)
- 3,000 total time (required)
- 1,500 PIC Total Time (required)
- Minimum 500 hours of multi engine (required)
- Current in any PIC type rating (required)
- LR-31A current type rating (preferred)
- Current first-class medical (verified at the time of the interview).
- Be a U.S. citizen or upon hire show proof of right to work in the U.S.
- Possess a valid driver's license. (required)
- Possess a current passport. (required)
- Part 135 regulations (required)
- Hold an English Proficiency Endorsement (EPE). (required)
- Successfully complete a DOT background investigation, including FBI fingerprints, criminal history, pre-employment drug test, reference check, national drivers record check.
Competitive base salary and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage.
How do I apply?
Click on "Apply Now" and submit a copy of your resume and one of our Recruitment Consultants will contact you with more information.
Who is CAE Parc Aviation?
CAE Parc Aviation is the Global Leader in Aviation Solutions. CAE is part of the CAE network providing crucial services and support to commercial aviation companies worldwide. Over 40 years we have grown to become the leader for sourcing pilots, aircraft engineers, maintenance personnel and airworthiness experts
More jobs like this
- Permanent $50,000 - $59,999 Aviation and Airlines jobs in United States
- Permanent $50,000 - $59,999 Flight Crew jobs in United States
- Permanent $50,000 - $59,999 Captain jobs in United States
- Permanent $50,000 - $59,999 Pilot jobs in United States
- Permanent $50,000 - $59,999 Captain/Instructor jobs in United States