Chief Pilot / Deputy NPFO - Luxembourg
Chief Pilot / Deputy NPFO
JETFLY, the European leader in the shared ownership of turboprop aircraft, has an opening for a Chief-pilot and a Deputy NPFO based in Luxembourg.
JETFLY will be the launch customer for Pilatus PC24 Jet in Europe (starting 2017). Currently, we are operating a fleet of 20 Pilatus and 2 Citation Jets in Europe.
The Chief Pilot, by delegation of the Flight operations director , is responsible for day-to-day operations in coordination with the fleet supervisors.
In addition of regulation and audit management, we want the deputy NFPO to coordinate the engineering/technical office that we are currently creating.
Chief Pilot Tasks
- Operations: Chief Pilot will lead the chiefs of fleet in flight conformity
- Recruitment and career: Chief Pilot will plan and organize recruitment with chiefs of fleet, agrees on pilot’s nomination and integration
- Trainings: Chief Pilot will coordinate with new and continued trainings with Chief of Training
Deputy NPFO Tasks
- Operation manuals : Elaborate manuals for all sectors operated by the company, which includes writing MEL, SOP’s and checklists with the Safety & Compliance team.
- Operation manuals follow-up and up-grade : Deputy NPFO coordinate his work with other departments.
- Operation studies : special fields, equipment,…
To apply, please send your CV along with a recent photo by clicking on the 'Apply' button.
Apply for Chief Pilot / Deputy NPFO - Luxembourg
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly