SMW | Sheet Metal Worker - Paderborn
SMW - Sheet Metal Worker
TARCG - The Aviation Recruitment & Consultant Group | Aviation Recruitment Run By Aviation Professionals!
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organizations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
TARCG are proud to feature a new contract for a dynamic and powerful joint venture between Manpower Germany and Lufthansa Technical Training. On behalf of our client we are sourcing a number of Sheet metal workers.
If you are an experienced SMW and eager to use your expertise and skills to support a global leader in the aircraft maintenance sector then this opportunity could be for you.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Experience in skin panel repair
- German Security Clearance
- Human Factors, EWIS and Fuel Tank safety Training
- 3 Years experience
- Experience on A330
What We Offer:
Our client believes employees should feel rewarded, valued and engaged so in addition to a competitive salary we offer.
- Location, Paderborn
- Start, October 17th 4 weeks, extension until December possible
- Flights provided
- Accommodation provided
- Local transport provided
- Salary 21.00 – 23.00 EUR per hour (Depending on experience)
- 3 Shifts / 40 hours / scheduled 7-3-7-4
- 25% overtime on nights and 50 % Sundays
- 2 paid vacation days per month
- Tools provided
- Line Maintenance
If you think you are ready to take on a new challenge and can meet the requirements above APPLY NOW FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
Apply for SMW | Sheet Metal Worker - Paderborn
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Contract £100,000 or more Aviation and Airlines jobs in Germany
- Contract £100,000 or more Aerospace Engineering jobs in Germany
- Contract £100,000 or more Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul jobs in Germany
- Contract £100,000 or more Aircraft Mechanic jobs in Germany
- Contract £100,000 or more BM Engineer jobs in Germany