Operations Control Centre Manager
CAE Parc aviation are looking to appoint an Operations Control Centre Manager for an airline based in Ireland.
Reporting into the Head of Planning and Operational Delivery, the successful incumbent will be responsible for the safe and efficient control and management of the flight program whilst maintaining roster efficiency and regulatory compliance.
This individual will be responsible for managing the operations control centre performance and liaise with key internal divisions including Crew and Technical planning, Station Managers, LMC Engineering and the Network Department.
Responsibilities will include:
- control of the day-to-day flying program
- delivering the flight schedule while maximizing roster efficiency
- identify safety risks in accordance with the risk assessment process
- Manages a team of Duty Managers, Operations Controllers and Crew Controllers
- Maintain effective communication between the different departments
- Review of schedule performance and recommend adjustments
- Ensure all staff are trained and that targets and KPI's are achieved
- Defining and establishing SOPs, training and duty schedules within the regulatory requirements
- Maintaining the OSCP, Operations Manual Part D OCC Training Section and associated Working Instructions
- Maintain the operational systems
- Ensure that crew roster patterns are adhered to as far as possible
Skills and Experience:
- 5 -10 years' experience in a Flight operations environment
- Minimum of 3 years' experience within a OCC Supervisory role
- Good understanding of Flight panning and Aircraft performance
- Knowledge of the following would be highly advantageous:
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is ready for the next step in their career.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required forward your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Operations Control Centre Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly