CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting applications for a Technical Planner Position on behalf of our client based in Dublin.
The technical planner is responsible for record keeping and forecasting to ensure that Maintenance activities are performed in accordance with the approved Maintenance program and in addition look after record keeping.
Ensure that maintenance is planned to be carried out in accordance with the approved airworthiness standards.
Maintain records and control of Maintenance , Program Tasks, Components, Modifications, Service Bulletins, Repairs etc.
Liaise with Line Maintenance & Line Maintenance Control to ensure that work plans produced are achievable with available resources
Monitor compliance and produce packs for Line and Base checks
Produce and maintain maintenance forecasts
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Working knowledge of Amos maintenance management system
- Minimum 2-3 years working in a similar role
- Good knowledge of MS Office and a solid understanding regulatory requirements within aviation.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your CV ASAP to be considered for interview.
Apply for Technical Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Permanent Up to £10,000 Aviation and Airlines jobs in Ireland
- Permanent Up to £10,000 Business Services jobs in Ireland
- Permanent Up to £10,000 Office Administrator jobs in Ireland
- Permanent Up to £10,000 Aerospace Engineering jobs in Ireland
- Permanent Up to £10,000 General Engineering Technology jobs in Ireland