Ground Operations Manager
CAE Parc aviation are assisting our client in the Mediterranean with a Ground Operations Manager role. This position will form part of the Ground operations department who are overall responsible for the ground handling functions and oversees the services provided by eternal service providers.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
· Delivery of targeted KPIs in the areas of safety, compliance, cost control and operational performance by managing the ground handling suppliers at various bases and satellite locations
· Ensure that ground handling companies comply with the Airline's safety standards
· Management of budgets by making sure that costs are in line and identifying ways to reduce costs
· Oversee and execute supplier audits and reporting
· Look after training and training schedules
· Provide support and assistance to customer care when there are disruptions to flights
· Other admin and ad hoc project assistance
Skills and Qualifications:
· Third level degree or equivalent
· Extensive ground operations experience
· Knowledge of Ground handling and Service level agreements
· Management experience in a similar role
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the EU.
Do you work well under pressure, are you excellent and managing people and solving problems?
If you meet all the above requirements please forward your CV to Anneke.Silva@cae.com or click Apply
Apply for Ground Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly