B737 Captain Position -2 weeks on 2 weeks off, no restriction, efis only captain accepted
- Full Time
Urumqi is the capital of Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, it’s situated in China’s western frontier, closer to Almaty than any major Chinese cities.
Urumqi Airlines is part of Hainan Airlines Group. It has 4 brand new B737-800 aircraft and operates scheduled passenger services to 12 domestic destinations in China.
This contract offers:
1. Good pay package up to US$18,833 after tax monthly service fee and allowances
2. 3 different working patterns for pilots to choose from, including 6 weeks on 3 weeks off and 15 days on 15 days off
3. Overtime paid over low threshold
4. Ascending annual bonus from US$8,000 to US$15,000 every year
5. Paid sick leave and annual leave days
6. US$15,000 safety bonus paid when completing 12 months service without accident
7. Medical and stop flying insurance
8. Ticket benefit
9. Instructor position available to existing captains
1. Have current B737 type rating
2. Have logged at least 3000 total hours and 500 PIC hours on type
3. Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
4. ICAO level 4 or above
5. No accidents and incidents reported, no criminal record
6. Age 55 or below
Tempo International provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth knowledge and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete screening checks.
Our hard working consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our capable local staff are based in a number of Chinese cities who will be providing on the ground assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job and provide on-going support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew.
PLEASE GET IN CONTACT - All applications will be handled in confidential, we will never contact your employers and no personal information will be distributed without your consent.
Apply for B737 Captain Position -2 weeks on 2 weeks off, no restriction, efis only captain accepted
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly