B777 B744 A330 A321 First Officer Eva Air
B777 B744 A330 A321 | TYPE RATED FIRST OFFICERS | EVA AIR - IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENTS
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client EVA Air are now accepting applications from B777 B744 A330 A321 Type Rated First Officers for the placement of B777 B744 A330 A321 Type Rated First Officers on a 3 years renewable contract with EVA Air.
B777 B744 A330 A321 EVA Air Contract
Presently they have an urgent requirement for B777 B744 A330 A321 First Officers offering very attractive terms and conditions:
Contract Term: 3 years, renewable
Location/Base: Commuting and Non-Commuting
Ref #: 1284
Rank: First Officer
B777 B744 A330 A321 EVA AIR
B777 B744 A330 A321 Minimum Requirements
- Total Time: 2000+ hours (commercial)
- Time on type: 500+ hours on B777 B744 A330 or A321
- Date of Last Flight: on relevant type within the last 12 months (at time of joining ground school)
- Age: Under 40 years at start of contract OR under 45 years with PIC experience on multi engine, multi-crew jet
- Education: University/Bachelor Degree required and 2+ years civil aviation experience; OR High School Graduate and 5+ years civil aviation experience
- ICAO ATP Licence with relevant jet type ratings
- ICAO Class 1 Medical
- No history of accidents or incidents AND no criminal history
UPCOMING 2017 SCREENING DATES
30 October - 02 November
EVA Air, founded in 1989, is the second largest Taiwanese Airline, operating passenger and cargo services to over 40 international destinations in Asia, Australia, Europe and North America. The airline is based at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport and its fleet currently consists of A321, A330, B744 and B777.
Great Airline with possible command upgrade!
Register with Rishworth Aviation to be kept up-to-date with our latest pilot jobs.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to register https://rishworthaviation.com/account/register