Line Station Manager
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of the UK’s Premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations to source a Line Station Manager on a permanent basis for their facilities based in Luton.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Manage a team of Engineers and/or Mechanics to ensure that target On Time Performance and dispatch reliability levels are accomplished in a timely manner in accordance with Quality and regulatory requirements
• Responsible for the all day to day operations at Luton.
• Provide assistance to Sales/Commercial to develop pricing for company services, to ensure pricing meets company goals with respect to profit margin.
• Manage scheduling of customer events and communication internally and externally
• Assist in preparation of monthly key figures for the Senior Management, as requested.
• Monitor recent developments in the industry and related industries and keep the company’s Senior Management team informed of market developments
• Monitor the team to ensure that Maintenance standards are upheld at all times
• Delivering optimum manpower and directing resources in order to accomplish required maintenance efficiently, and effectively
• Ensure compliance with Company procedures and standards
• Quality data reporting
• Ensuring facility, equipment and presentation of staff while on duty meets the company standard
• Meet environmental standards with regard to recycling, waste, storage and ensure health and safety guidelines are adhered to
• Conduct regular staff briefings ensuring engagement, transparency and communication flow from top to bottom and bottom to top
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Proven Line Maintenance Management experience
• European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) B1 or B2 Qualified, ideally with Embraer 135/145 bur not essential
• Highly organised and able to prioritise work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Flexibility to meet deadlines, overcoming operational demands and embracing change to drive improvements within the business
• Commercially focused with high degree of customer service and the ability to cultivate relationships at all levels internally and externally
• Strong leadership skills with change management experience
• Proven ability to provide effective management of resources
• Advanced level of written and oral communication skills in the English language with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Commitment to health and safety legislation
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone 01483 332000
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.