Regional Sales Manager (Cargo)
Zenon are working with a global leader in executive aviation in its search for a Regional Sales Manager (Cargo) In Paris, France.
The Regional Sales Manager (Cargo) is responsible to generate revenue through sales of company’s products & services through an assigned group of teams. He /She is responsible to achieve sales target within prescribed time limits and contribute to total area of achievement, to achieve the greatest possible return to the company. The role focuses on generating revenue from within the cargo industry to support the growth of our client.
• To develop, organize, control and monitor customers & region revenue
• To achieve the set Sales Target for the assigned region
• Gain solid knowledge about customers’ accounts, products and services, business landscape and competitor offerings.
• Ensure that the product and promotional plans are understood to give the greatest impact on territory and customers.
• To assist in the development of value-added products for implementation in the local market in order to further optimize and enhance revenue
• Monitor market trends and competitor activities in order to ensure that Head Office is kept informed of local conditions.
• Update the CRM with information related to customer visits/follow-up/all sales’ activities information
• Administration of sales volume in-line with company procedures and policies
• Manage Region Sales and relationship with customers
• Liaise with marketing, commercial, Sales and related departments to ensure well integrated sales efforts
• Produce sales forecast every 3 months
• Prepare weekly, monthly and annual territory sales reports.
• Provide all required information related to the customers & sales process.
• Diploma or Bachelor degree in any discipline / preferred in Business Administration
• Fluent in both French AND English language
• 7 years’ of experience in aviation industry/sales
• At least 3 years in Cargo sales and/or freighter industry
• Knowledge and Skills:
• Intermediate IT Skills (MS Office database management)
• Knowledge in CRM software is an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to work within a progressive company to become a valued member of the management team. This successful candidate must also be prepared to work flexibly as part of a team and willing to travel to other areas of the UK depending work requirements.
To apply for this fantastic permanent opportunity please send the following to email@example.com or call the office on +44 (0)1483 332000
• Copy of CV
• Colour copy of Passport
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
All applications will be handled in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.