Technical Records Administrator (1 month FTC)
Technical Records Administrator
On behalf of our long-standing client, a leading global business aviation organisation, we are searching for a Technical Records Administrator to join their team located in East Anglia on a one month fixed term contract.
As an essential support to the CAMO department you will provide support to maintain the continued airworthiness of the aircraft in accordance with the national authorities' requirements.
- Work place review, clearance and updating of logbooks
- Records archiving
- Compiling of monthly reports
- Technical library management; control, storage and distribution
- Hours and cycles tracking
- Assisting the Deputy Continuing Airworthiness Manager on the preparation of aircraft handovers
- Previous experiences in the aviation industry
- Document storage and filling systems knowledge
- Competent with relevant software
- Knowledge of EASA Part M regulations is ideal
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either based in Cambridge or are willing to relocate then please contact Amelia Smith for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.
Apply for Technical Records Administrator (1 month FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly