A320 Captain | Type-Rated | Porto | Improved Terms
| Type rated A320 Captain | Porto | Improved Terms
Improved Terms with up to 20pc loyalty bonus!
Type rated A320 Captain required to be based in Porto!
We are advertising this position on behalf of our client easyJet.
What's in it for you? - Improved Terms!
- No upfront type rating cost
- €140K+ On-target earnings (from Jan 2018)
- Progressive annual bonus - up to 20pc of annual salary
- Base Freeze - now just 2 years!
- Life insurance and loss of licence included
- 24 guaranteed fixed days off annually
- Flexible Roster with minimum of 132 days off per annum of which 24 guaranteed days off are bookable
- Additional payment if annual roster achieves less than 138 days off
- 25 leave days per year with industry leading "easyJet WRAP DAY SYSTEM" (easyJet WRAP DAY SYSTEM delivering days off before and after annual selected leave)
- 5/4 roster subject to availability
- Winter Part time subject to availability
Minimum Requirements Direct Entry Captain:
- Currently operating as a commercial passenger Captain on A320, A330 or A340 family aircraft
- Minimum 4,000 total flying hours
- Minimum 1,000 total PIC hours on the A320 or A330/A340
- Low-visibility Cat III-qualified
- UK EASA Licence (or must be converted to UK EASA prior to starting employment)
- UK EASA Class 1 unrestricted medical (If medical records are not held by the UK CAA, applicants must be willing and able to transfer medical records to UK to permit the issue of a UK issued EASA license)
- Minimum ICAO Level 5 English with requirement to achieve Level 6 within six months of employment
- Right to live and work in Europe with unrestricted access across the EasyJet network.