A330 First Officer Finnair
Finnair A330 First Officer | Exclusive Opportunity!
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Finnair are now accepting applications from A330 First Officers for the placement of A330 First Officer on a 6 month term contract, starting April 2018 with Finnair based in beautiful Helsinki, Finland.
Finnair A330 Contract
Contract Term: 6 Month contract, starting April 2018
Location/Base: Helsinki, Finland
Aircraft Type: A330
A330 Minimum Requirements
- EASA license with minimum 1,500 hours total flight time
- 500 hours on A330, A340 or A320 aircraft
- Cross crew qualification training will be provided by Finnair for A340 and could possibly be provided for A320 pilots
27th, 28th, 29th and 30th November 2017 in Helsinki, Finland.
1st December 2017 in Helsinki, Finland.
Planned screening will take place in Helsinki, Finland. Tickets and accommodation to be provided by Finnair.
- Fly for a Legacy Carrier
- Excellent pay on offer (Login to download job brief for more details)
- 6 Month contract, starting April 2018
- Based in beautiful Helsinki, Finland
Register with Rishworth Aviation to be kept up-to-date with our latest pilot jobs.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to register