First Officer - Paris, France
An exciting opportunity to fly the A330 & the A350 in a multicultural long-haul low-cost airline.
French blue is currently looking for warm-hearted but cool-headed First-Officers with an exceptional level of:
- Team Spirit
- Positive attitude
- Customer focus.
Permanent contract only, based in Paris France.
42 days of paid-leave/year and an attractive health insurance are included.
- JAA EASA ATPL (to be converted to a French licence when joining)
- EU passport
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Excellent English language fluency
- 2000h total time including a minimum of 800 h on multi-pilot jet aircraft
Not mandatory but will be an advantage:
- ETOPS experience
- LVO qualification
- Some level of proficiency in the French language
If you recognize yourself and meet ALL of the minimum requirements described above, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
To apply, please email us by clicking on the 'Apply' button.
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET OUR MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
Apply for First Officer - Paris, France
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly